Saturday, March 10, 2007

Derby Games

Sorry guys, but my stream cut on me during the middle of the first half and it hasn't come back yet. I will download the torrent as soon as it come out later on and put it up on the blog in this same section. Sorry, but it wasn't my fault.

because it was a torrent, it was a lil bigger than normal..thank god it had this size release because the other releases were over 1 GB.

use hjsplit to join each half

Barca v Real - 1st Half part 1
Barca v Real - 1st Half part 2

Barca v Real - 2nd Half part 1
Barca v Real - 2nd Half part 2



Inter v AC Milan - 1st Half
Inter v AC Milan - 2nd Half

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no scene dan...but that torrent will also be GREATLY appreciated.....thanks again cuz yuh kno we cah download torrents

lfcluva said...

scene

Anonymous said...

after watching the milan derby....its time for me to man up n realize my player is definitely at least half the player he once was. again in the derby his wasteful side showed up....and had not been for milan being utter shit...the laws of football would have applied and we could have even lost to the sub-par "rosoneri"